It wasn’t my fault. There were tangled cables everywhere. A Health and Safety Officer’s worst nightmare.
I’m skilled at my job, a janitorial professional. I’ve actually been nominated for this year’s Golden Toilet Brush Award.
But even I couldn’t help getting my broom tangled up in those leads causing a microphone stand to topple onto a drum, which dropped to the floor and rolled into a double bass, which fell onto a keyboard that tipped over landing on some electric device, which sparked, smoked and burst into flames.
And worst of all? My precious broom caught fire while beating it out!
Thanks to Rochelle for hosting and Dale Rogerson for the picture.
Click Froggie to join in the fun!